May 31, 2007

Apologies

Hello readers, I have to apologize for the complete lack of updates for the past week and a half. The reason is, I am in the south of France right now, on a brief vacation. I had the amazing fortune of being in Cannes for the tail end of the festival, and while I didn't get to see any films, I got to attend an awards ceremony and meet quite a few people in the industry. The spectacle is truly incredible. Anyways, I will be back and blogging in full force in about one week, so please don't think of this blog as finished, it is far from it. In the meantime, I hope you will explore some of the posts and reviews on the blog that you haven't yet read. It's quite hard to get internet in the small town I am currently in, so bear with me.

Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time in France! I hope you'll write a bit more about your Cannes experience soon.